Please Join Us April 1, 2017
The “April Fool’s Day” Party Needs You!
The Spring Cocktail Party is an annual tradition and a wonderful opportunity to meet and connect with other crew parents from Wayland and Weston. It’s also an essential fundraising event for WWRA with a goal is to raise funds to purchase equipment, including boats, oars, docks, or ergometers.
In order to achieve this goal we’re seeking for Live and Silent Auction donations from members of our WWRA team and our host communities. Do you have services, tickets, items to contribute? Be Creative!
Great items we are hoping for include:
- Vacation homes near or far
- Tickets to sporting events, concerts
- Gift cards—restaurants, spa services, stores, etc.
- Experiences—catering services, etc.
- Gift Baskets—wine, beach themed, etc.
For RSVP, tickets, or to make a donation, please visit our Spring Party & Auction page on Splitzee.
There are three additional ways to participate and contribute to the success of this 10th Anniversary Celebration:
- Donate an auction item. Please contact Coree Naslund email@example.com.
- Volunteer at the party that night: see the volunteer roles and sign up here.
- Prepare something delicious: see the volunteer roles and sign up here.
Very special thanks to our gracious and committed hosts, Susan Dacey and Bruce Daniel, who are opening their home at 80 Loring Road, Weston (map), to our WW Crew Community.