Middle School Rowing
Wayland Weston Rowing Association [‘WWRA’] is pleased to announce the opening of its 2017 Fall Middle School Rowing Programs. Rowers can choose between the following two options:
- Saturdays only, from 10:30am to 12:30pm (Sept. 9 – Oct. 28). Cost: $200
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 4:00pm to 6:15pm, as well as Saturdays from 10:30am to 12:30pm (Sept. 4 – Oct. 28). Cost: $400
- It does not matter whether your child is a first time rower or has rowed with us before. Both programs are perfect for anyone who wants to get in shape, make new friends and have lots of fun on the water.To enroll, please click on the following link to our registration page on FamilyID: https://www.familyid.com/
- Please note that registration is open to anyone who is interested in rowing. Your child does not have to be a resident of Wayland or Weston to participate.Practices will take place on Lake Cochituate.
- Please have your child report to the WWRA boathouse a few minutes before the scheduled start of practice. We are located on 25 Parkland Drive in Wayland.
- Please do not hesitate to contact Mike Baker, program directory, by phone (508 367 1380) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) if you need additional information. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Middle School Team Gallery
Runs June 19th – August 25th; offered weekly M-F.
Half-Morning Sessions: 8:00am-10:00am. $150
Full-Morning Sessions: 8:00am-12:00pm. $250
You may sign up for as many weeks as you like.
This camp is ideal for 7th – 8th graders who want to give rowing a try and who are considering rowing in the fall as well as high school students that may or may not already know how to row. It will give you a sense of what crew is like. It is also useful for those who know they will be signing up in the fall but might miss the preseason.