The Wayland-Weston Crew boathouse was dedicated on May 20, 2006. It resides at the Wayland Town Beach, 25 Parkland Drive, Wayland, MA 01778. It was built and funded with broad community support. We are fortunate to have a boathouse; WW Crew is one of four public school crews in Massachusetts with its own boathouse.
See the gallery below for photos of the planning and buildout of the Boathouse.
Practices meet at the Wayland Town Beach at the south end of Parkland Drive, Wayland, MA
Directions from Weston High School:
- Take Route 30 West
- At the Villa Restaurant, bear right onto East Plain Street
- Go through the next raffic light, cross Route 27, and continue on West Plain St.
- Turn left onto Parkland Drive, and proceed to the end.
- Trip is 4.4 miles; estimated travel time is 12 minutes.
Directions from Wayland High School:
- Take Route 126 South.
- Turn left onto West Plain Street.
- Turn right onto Parkland Drive and proceed to the end.
- Trip is 2.2 miles; estimated travel time is 5 minutes.